White on White


I arrive, penthouse filled with light, white, open, elegant in the 80's way things are here. Handsome, aging but who isn't, still very nice body, lovely dick, wanted me to suck it, doesn't bareback, that's ok. It's enough, I'm happy to taste it, take it down my throat, pulls me onto a fluffy white bed under an angled ceiling shoved up into the roofline; tall windows run the height of walls and across sloped ceiling, filling the room with light like a warm, snow covered meadow on a sunny day. A balcony, garden blooms through the window, cheap Christmas garland wrap railings for privacy. He pulls me into the whiteness, sinks back into layers of pillows and down, like falling into a snowdrift, beckons me to suck that beautiful, hard dick and I do, gently, just touching the tip with the edge of my tongue, delicately brushing it across his piss slit before wrapping my lips around the head, warmth of my wet mouth slowly working its way down the shaft until teeth press lips into trimmed pubic hair, against pubic bone. It's long and thick, slight upward curve, generous head, smooth skin, perfect proportions, rock hard thanks to pharmaceuticals. He wants me only to suck him because he fears exposure to the many diseases I carry. Who can blame him? It's risky, but then he reaches over my back as if to touch my ass but falls short. I suck. Again, he reaches back, bending sideways to extend and touch and feel my hole, wets fingers in mouth and again reaches for my ass, finds it, slides the moistened fingers in. I know he wants it, conflicted. The dick wants what it wants and in that moment, will not be denied. I look up, see the desire in his eyes and turn to offer what he wants, respectfully, without forcing, letting him decide, his choice. No deliberation, the dick will not be denied; he wets it and pushes it in, driven, frenzied. The dick will not be denied. He moans; I grind back onto him, pushing it in deeper, rocking a bit, slowly feeling it in me and it feels good, filling my little pocket, the receptacle made for this purpose alone. I've just started to work it a bit, squeezing it with my sphincter at the base, holding on the out, relaxing on the in, like a human milking machine, sucking his dick with my ass while rocking my penis back and forth, pressing my pelvis opening against it, feeling the full length of it inside my little pocket. I've just started, just begun getting into it, enjoying the rhythm, enjoying how large he feels inside me, filling me deeply, when he suddenly jolts a little, groans with surprise that he is so quickly climaxed. I feel the rock solid dick throb and pulse inside me, hard, emptying its load, and I am saddened by the brevity but thankful for the semen inside my little pocket, where it belongs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spanish Boy