Strings Attached

He was really nervous, they often are. I don't know how people perceive me but I feel like I'm sometimes intimidating without knowing how. Handsome, jaw length blonde blunt cut, exaggerated, expressive features like only Germans have, but not so extreme as to no longer be attractive, nervous, maybe that's just his energy. He flutters about the house, finishing up tasks while I strip and wait. He seems surprised by my nakedness, but not too offended as he quickly loses his shorts and begins kissing me. He has a nice body, very lean boy with sturdy legs and ass, again, as only Germans have and not too exaggerated proportions, striking. He hesitates removing his t-shirt but does, hairless white skin, a couple serious scars, surgery? They seem a bit misshapen for that, like stabbed with a blunt object or shark bite, medication patch, self conscious, self aware, comparing. He gets over it and falls into lust, kissing my face, grabbing my dick, a bit course, a bit rough, in that way Germans can be but not so rough to be painful. He flips over, crouched on hands and knees, ass up, pointed at my face, presenting his ass, looking back over his shoulder at me and wiggles it back and forth swinging his pendulous nuts in the process like the mating ritual of some exotic, fatherless bird, smooth, white, toned, a nice ass, nice soft hole. Lick it, he moans, tongue deeper, ass opens for me, my dick throbs, wants a piece of the action so I stand on my knees, spit on my fingers, apply the viscous fluid to the head of my dick spit on my fingers more, rub it into his hole, wet, loose, open, I push the head in slowly, moans, deeper until it's all in. I push it in deep, hold it there while he relaxes and slowly start to grind my pelvis into him, pushing in deeper. He moans and suddenly pops up, says he'll be back, rushes out of the room and returns with a bottle of poppers. We resume, he hits the bottle, deep whiff, offers it to me but I decline. They give me arrhythmia and a migraine, neither of which are super sexy. I'm pounding him deep and hard, he's loving it, anxiety fades, hits the poppers again and then again and then suddenly his face flushed red, gasping for breath, he's overdone it, took too much and now he's having arrhythmia, elevated heart rate. It can be quite scary because it doesn't resolve immediately and honestly feels like you're having a heart attack. I really don't understand why people like them. Anyway, he's very dramatic about the whole thing, hands flailing, gasping. I try to calm him, get him to relax; his anxiety is only making it worse. It takes a while. I can't tell if he needs space or is OK so I ask, "Should I leave?" He says, "No, not at all. Just give me a few minutes." "OK."


He finally recovers, renews his erection, and I start to suck his dick, good size a tad thin and pointy but no pencil dick. I wet it with my mouth as he lays back and again moans. I stop, turn and squat down over it facing away from him, slide him against my ass, rub my hole against his hard dick sliding it up the shaft to the tip and just then, let it turn and slip into me, sliding down slowly but firmly until he's buried deep in me completely. I sit, pressing my full weight against his pelvis, pushing myself down deeper on the dick, a few kegles, squeezing the dick, relaxing, squeezing, relaxing, squeezing, without moving otherwise, focusing on different levels of muscle, using his dick as a guide, from base to tip, little squeezes. I rock my pelvis slowly, riding him, he gasps, pushes me off him and blasts a huge load all over himself, not three minutes after penetrating my ass. I don't know what it is about my ass, I've never fucked myself though I've been asked to. I can't imagine it's that different from anyone else's, they're kind of the same, I would assume but without me really getting to puling out the stops, or bells and whistles, dog and pony, just starting to get warmed up a bit and bam! They shoot their load in two to five minutes. I like taking cum so I don't mind as long as they shoot it into me but I'd prefer they go a little longer... even ten minutes would be great but too much to hope for and this guy, not only blasted his load nearly immediately, he pulled out of my ass to do it without time for me to even flip around and catch it in my mouth! Such a waste! It was huge! Shot like two feet into the air, great white globs of cum spewing out, floating in space as if in zero gravity but then propelled onto his chest and face, gasping for breath. I try to lick it off him but he nervously stops me, he's done, we're done, done with the sex part. I ask if he'd still like a massage and he says yes, he's going to work on me,  again after a minute so he can recover. He does, opens up the massage table but doesn't unfold the legs so it's only a few inches off the floor, throws a sheet over it and asks me to lay face up. In addition to a HUGE collection of bronze singing bowls of widely varying sizes scattered over much of the floor, his collection includes several large stringed instruments, a balalaika, and three large harp like instruments with rectangular wooden bodies like a guitar but with strings on both sides meant to be played from a short end with both hands like a harp. The smallest of these is maybe a meter long, is strung only on one side, the opposite side having a shallow, concave curve running the length. He drapes a dish cloth over my naked body and sets the instrument on me, concave side against my skin, aligned with my body, covering my chest and thighs. He asks to close my eyes and after a moment of silence, starts to play, plucking the strings slowly across the face and back again while it rests on my naked body. The vibrations created by plucking the strings are amplified by the wooden soundboard of the instrument and transferred into my body. I feel them, vibrations, each note feels different and each frequency stimulates a different part of my body, stomach, upper thigh, right pec; each note energizes a different spot, releasing energy and as he continues to strum, back and forth across the strings, that energy builds and swells, swirling around inside me unexpectedly. I feel myself swelling with joy, hearing the music, feeling it with my whole body, my body becoming music and feeling this tremendous joy, so intense, just like falling deeply in love.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Spanish Boy